Master in Biochemistry
The Biochemistry programme from Near East University will help you understand all the physiological and pathological events in the cells.
|Full-time Duration:||1.5 years|
|Starting in:||September 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€1,030 / semester|
|Location:||Near East University (Mersin, Turkey)|
In this Biochemistry programme from Near East University how to determine the function and the regulation of the metabolism, evaluate the test results of the metabolic disturbances in diseases.
During this programme, you will be introduced in the clinical laboratory methods and evaluate the data in pathology.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Your goals during this Biochemistry course
- To learn the basics and mechanisms about signal pathways, the role of these pathways in cancer and other diseases and also the drugs that block these pathways.
- To learn the theoretical information about the molecular biology techniques used in biotechnology and basic medicine laboratories.
- To learn the application of the theoretical information about the molecular biology techniques used in biotechnology and basic medicine laboratories.
- To learn the basics of cancer biochemistry and cancer etiology and also the metabolic abnormalities in cancer with the diagnostic methods
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory
- Signalling Pathways
- Molecular Biology Techniques
- Free Radicals and Antioxidant System
- Bioenergetics and Oxidative Phosphorylation
- Cancer Biochemistry