Master in Computer Education and Instructional Technology
The postgraduate education and research activities in Near East University have an important role in renewal, cathing up the quality and gaining the competition advantage. The Computer Education and Instructional Technology programme is offered by Near East University.
|Full-time Duration:||1.5 years|
|Starting in:||September 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€1,030 / semester|
|Location:||Near East University (Mersin, Turkey)|
Exclusively in the rapidly developing period, making changes and developments in learning and teaching in parallel with the scientific and technologic improvements could be possible thanks to the functionality of the Institute of Education Sciences that gives postgraduate education and has a scientific and research vision.
The Computer Education and Instructional Technology programme is offered by Near East University. You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Consequently, the vision of Institute supports providing a universal and quality education possibility appropriate for the needs of the society through its possibility of postgraduate education and scientific researches activities, and to realize scientific researches in light of specific topics.
Mission of Institute of Educational Sciences
The mission of Institute of Educational Sciences is to ensure a collaboration between academic world and society within the framework of university institute activities, to conduct research services, to contribute to improvements in contemporary science and technologies, to contribute to social life and management, and to have a effective role on national and international education and research projects.
Objective of Institute of Education Sciences
Institute of Educational Sciences of Near East University gives services both in postgraduate education and as a research institute. Postgraduate programs are carried out within the framework of postgraduate education. At the same time, it comprises doctorate program.
- To develop projects and researches in the necessary fields regarding the matters in the country
- To create and collaborate with working groups in several fields and various subjects with regard to Educational Sciences
- To make researches that will contribute to understand and explain the social and cultural structure and to contribute to development
- To deal with Educational Sciences as a whole and to try to strengthen the ties with the community
- To conduct social researches for the benefit of the society and institutions (with profit making organizations and non-profit organizations) and to be in unity and collaboration in education field
- To make suggestions by sharing the obtained research results with stakeholders