Master in Histology and Embryology
During this Histology and Embryology programme at Near East University, you will learn the basic tissue types in human body.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||September 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€1,030 / semester|
|Location:||Near East University (Mersin, Turkey)|
During this Histology and Embryology programme at Near East University, students will be introduced to the principals of gametogenesis, fertilization and implantation.
They will also learn the stages of human embryonic development and the basis of congenital anomalies.
This is a programme with thesis.
Educational Objectives of the Programme
- Types of embryonic and adult stem cells
- Basic principals of in vitro fertilization
- Principals histochemistry, immunohistochemistry.
- Techniques required in electronemicroscope techniques.
- The student is required to prepare and deliver a seminar related to a current scientific topic in the field of pharmacology which will be decided with the students advisor.
- Gametogenesis, Fertilization and Implantation
- The Development of Human Embryo
- Stem Cells
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Immunohistochemistry Lab Techniques
- Electronic Microscope Techniques
- Seminar in Histology and Embryology