Master in Innovation and Knowledge Management
The aim of this Innovation and Knowledge Management program from Near East University is to understand the fundamentaloutput of organizational knowledge.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||September 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€1,030 / semester|
|Location:||Near East University (Mersin, Turkey)|
This Innovation and Knowledge Management program from Near East University is based on four paradigms: the organizational/managerial paradigm, socio technical paradigm, technological paradigm and human paradigm.
This is a programme with thesis.
The phenomenon of “knowledge” in any kinds of organizations has been investigated in relation to the theoretical and practical perspectives by emphasizing from learning organization to knowing organizations concepts.
Through this program, the students will provide information on;
- Conceptualizingtacit knowledge,
- Understanding the importance of intellectual capital,
- Adding value by using knowledge effectively in organizations,
- Learning the differences among data, information, knowledge and wisdom,
- Creating, sharing, structuring, using and auditing knowledge in the context of “Knowledge management life cycle modal”.
- Innovation And Knowledge Management Theories
- Research Design And Methods
- Innovation And Knowledge Management Applications
- Knowledge Management Master Dissertation Studies
- Organizational Theories
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Innovation Management
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Development And Change
- E-government Studies