Master in Pharmacology
Graduates of this Pharmacology course at Near East University should have a minimum level of knowledge required to provide.
|Full-time Duration:||1.5 years|
|Starting in:||September 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€1,030 / semester|
|Location:||Near East University (Mersin, Turkey)|
This Pharmacology course at Near East University in basic instrumentation and electrophysiological methods to increase the level of practical skills of graduates and aims to be able to use these methods in their own research.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
This course is aimed to gain general knowledge about the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. You’ll be introduces in the basic principles of drug therapy.
The principles of rational pharmacotherapy will be explained and also the role of pharmacists.
You’ll understand how the molecular basis of major events related to subcellular structures, it is replaced by chemicals and signal transdükleme systems.
- Laboratory Techniques in Pharmacology
- Special Topics in General Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Drugs
- Drugs Acting on Peripheral Nervous System
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Pharamacology of Autonomic Nervous System
- Pharmacotherapy of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Introduction to Pharmacotherapy
- Drug Interaction